Publications and links
This page shares relevant publications and will continually be updated. It will also include links to presentations and videos after the event.
Mismatch in the labour market
- Re-start competence mobility
- Strengthening Nordic cooperation on remote work and multilocality
- Local and regional experiences of remote work and multilocality
- Remote work – Effects on Nordic people, places and planning 2021-2024
- Essential rural services in the Nordic Region – Challenges and opportunities
- Just Green Transition – key concepts and implications in the Nordic Region
- State of the Nordic Region 2022
- Unlocking the potential of silver economy in the Nordic Region
Urban communities in green transition
- Access to green space, socio-demography, and health in six Nordic municipalities participating in the NORDGREEN project
- Green Visions: Greenspace Planning and Design in Nordic Cities
- Overcoming barriers to social inclusion in Nordic cities through policy and planning
Nordic thematic groups 2021-2024
- Green and Inclusive Rural Development
- Green, Innovative and Resilient Regions
- Green and Inclusive Urban Development
NordMap is a Nordic web-mapping tool for monitoring socio-economic trends in the Nordic Region. With NordMap you can analyse local and regional development trends and create, share and print customised maps without any previous mapping or GIS experience.
Nordic Service Mapper, an interactive mapping tool, visualises the proximity to different types of services, including grocery stores, pharmacies, libraries and schools, across the Nordic Region.